+31 (0) 88 60 500 60Get in contact
Fraké is a fast-growing hardwood, originating from responsibly maintained FSC forests in West-Africa. The flawless wood surface has a beautiful flame-like patterned grain which is accentuated by the Platowood finishing process.
In some batches of Fraké, black lines and an presence of pinholes, give this type of wood an even more striking and characterful appearance.
Fraké is a firm and resistant wood type that is extremely well suited to a variety of applications, including cladding and frame wood. The wood can be easily applied and ages beautifully and evenly. For more information, check CE Label Fraké
Characteristics Platowood Fraké
- Characterful aesthetic
- Low maintenance
- Long lifespan
- High dimensional stability
- Complete and thorough finishing
- Uniform color and quality
- Various thicknesses, widths and lengths available
- Many profiles/models possible (standard profiles and customised work)
- Perfectly suited for cladding
- Natural, greys beautifully and evenly
- Platowood Color: equipped with a colour from our colour series, available greyed as well
The wood types of Platowood standardly meets European fire class D-s2, d0. It is possible to treat the wood to protect up to European fire class B-s2, d0. Check for more information Euroclass Fire Grade Platowood.